02/06/2013

My school

   Written by Thanagorn Buasomboon


                  Hello everybody, today I'm telling the story of my school.

             My school is Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi. It is in Phikwang Subdistrict, Muangsuphanburi District of Suphanburi Province.Environment of It is excellent because it ambient with rice field,without nuisance and has much space.
There are three building in Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi.

                   Education of it is great.My school is World Class Standard School. It has speacial class and EIS class.There are supporting Art and Music class.



There are good class.



There is support music class.
It is beautiful place in Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi.  

I  proud and love my school because it has many good things.         I  promise to be a succeeder